HIGH SPEED FLEXIBLE DOORS FOR THE FOOD PROCESSING INDUSTRY & COLD CHAIN
REDUCE HEALTH-RISKS. INCREASE HEAT-INSULATION.
Entrematic is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice tells you how Entrematic BELGIUM (“Entrematic”, “we”, “us”) processes your personal data when you visit, download, or contact Entrematic in relation to, Entrematic websites and apps that refer to this Privacy Notice (all "Entrematic Online Content").
This Privacy Notice also describes your personal data protection rights, including a right to object to some of the processing that Entrematic carries out. More information about your rights, and how to exercise them, is set out in the “Your Choices and Rights” section. We may also provide you with additional information when we collect personal data, where we feel it would be helpful to provide relevant and timely information.
What Personal Data We Collect
We process the following types of personal data:
• Contact information: such as your name, job title (for Business Accounts), address, phone, email, and other similar information.
• Technical details of your visit to the Entrematic Online Content: such as your IP address and operating system, browser type (for visits to our website), details of the device you are using (e.g. your device serial number, unique identification number, MAC address) and technical and event based data in relation to your usage of your device (e.g. internet and Bluetooth pairing and connectivity data and session duration).
• Information to create a user profile: such as your username, password or PIN.
• Product information: such as your product id and date and location of purchase.
• Financial information: such as your bank account and payment details
• Any other information you submit to us: such as signatures, photographs, opinions, your location, and your trips and any other information you provide, either via the Entrematic app or other platforms.
Why We Collect, Use and Store this Personal Data
We collect, use and store your personal data for the reasons set out below.
• Where necessary for Entrematic’s legitimate interests, as listed below, and where our interests are not overridden by your data protection rights.
• to deliver the Entrematic Online Content and related services to you;
• to administer Entrematic Online Content resources;
• to allow us to improve and optimise the Entrematic Online Content and Entrematic products and services;
• to respond to your request or enquiry online by you completing a form, for example by you requesting a brochure, locating the nearest Entrematic dealership, or you requesting a service of your Entrematic vehicle, or Entrematic door(s) via our online forms.
• to respond to your request or enquiry, for example by sending a brochure, locating the nearest Entrematic dealership, or arranging for a service of your Entrematic door, or Entrematic product.
• to notify dealers and Entrematic branches of any upcoming services, test drives or other appointments in relation to you or your Entrematic door or Entrematic product;
• to contact you for the above purposes (directly or through a Entrematic group company, a Entrematic authorised dealer, a relevant partner or agent) by post, telephone, e-mail, text or push notification;
• to ask you to provide your opinion or participate in surveys about our vehicles, products services, and dealerships;
• to understand which parts of the Entrematic Online Content are popular/most used, or those which need changing/upgrading; and • to respond to user questions and complaints.
• Where you have given consent.
• For example, to provide you with direct marketing including information about goods and services which may be of interest to you by post, telephone, SMS, email and online. To subscribe to our Newsletter.
• We will always offer you the opportunity to withdraw from all marketing and also to unsubscribe from our Newsletter.
• Where necessary to perform any contract Entrematic has with you.
• For example, to facilitate online payments and to deliver products and services.
• Where necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
• Where necessary to protect Entrematic’s legitimate interests and legal rights, and where our interests are not overridden by your data protection rights. Protecting our legitimate business interests and legal rights. This includes, but is not limited to, use in connection with compliance, regulatory, auditing, legal claims (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation) and other ethics and compliance reporting requirements On occasions Entrematic will also convert personal data into anonymous data and use it (normally on an aggregated statistical basis) for research and analysis to improve the Entrematic Online Content, analyse trends and, tailor products. Aggregated personal information does not personally identify you or any other use of the Entrematic Online Content.
How We Share Your Personal Data
Transfers within the Entrematic Group of Companies
We share your personal data with members of the Entrematic Group
For the purposes mentioned above, your personal data will be processed in, or accessed from, members of the Entrematic Group of Companies situated in jurisdictions outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") that do not have equivalent data protection laws to those in the EEA.
When we transfer your data within the Entrematic Group of Companies, we make use of standard contractual data protection clauses, which have been approved by the European Commission.
(a) Transfers to Entrematic authorised dealers and repairers We share your personal data with Entrematic authorised dealers and repairers in the EEA. This data is shared so we can fulfil your test drive, service enquiries, and also share your ownership details with your sales or servicing dealers where you have requested assistance.
(b) Transfers to companies providing services under contract Your personal data will be shared with companies providing services under contract to the Entrematic group of companies, such the companies set out below:
• Website provider & hosting (Adds2marketing)
• Google analytics provided for website improvement and optimisation (Google LLC)
• Brochure fulfilment
• Email Broadcast
• Event Management
• Event tablet data collection
• IT maintenance provider
• Data Management
• Data analysis
• Extended Guarantees & Service Plan providers
• Warranty providers
Transfers outside the EEA
Further to the above purposes, we will transfer your personal data to organisations outside of the EEA. When doing do, we may use standard contractual data protection clauses, which have been approved by the European Commission. We may also transfer your data to organisations in the US who participate in the EU-US Privacy Shield or which have corporate rules in place to protect your data, which have been approved by EU data protection authorities. For further information, including to obtain a copy of the documents used to protect your information, please contact us as described in the Contact Us section below.
Google Analytics Where you consent to the use of Google Analytics for performance optimisation of your Entrematic app, Google may store or process your data in the US or any other country in which Google or its sub-processors maintain facilities. Where this is the case, we will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice).
Third party apps Where you download a third party app from the Entrematic Online Content, your personal data will be transferred to that third party app provider directly as a separate data controller. Entrematic is not responsible for the processing of your personal data by such app providers. As such, you should take time to read and understand how your personal data will be used by app providers before you download their apps.
(c) Transfers to other organisations
• Transfers to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation or if we consider this is necessary for us to protect the rights, property or safety of Entrematic, our customers or others. • Transfers to government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if mandated by law or if required for the protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws.
• Transfers to prospective or actual buyers in the event that Entrematic, or any part of the Entrematic Group, sells any of its business or assets which includes personal data.
• Transfers to third parties, where you have given specific consent: o Insurance providers
Your Choices and Rights
(a) Your general Rights and Choices
• You have the right to ask Entrematic for a copy of your personal data; to correct, delete or restrictprocessing of your personal data; and to obtain the personal data you provide in a structured, machine readable format.
• You can object to the processing of your personal data in some circumstances (in particular, where we don’t have to process the data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement).
• Where we have asked for your consent, you may withdraw consent at any time. If you ask to withdraw your consent to Entrematic processing your data, this will not affect any processing which has already taken place at that time.
These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law or have compelling legitimate interests to keep.
(b) Your Rights and Choices regarding Direct Marketing Entrematic will give you the opportunity to opt-in (consent) to having your contact details used for direct marketing purposes at the time we ask you to submit your details. If you do not want us to send you direct marketing, or to use your personal data for profiling related to direct marketing, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, you can ask us not to do this, at any time, by:
• Replying to a direct marketing email, by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ button;
• By changing privacy settings in an app (if applicable to the app);
• By contacting us at email@example.com or writing to: Waverstraat 21, B 9310 Moorsel, Belgium; or • By calling us on +32 53 72 98 98.
(c) Your Right to Complain to a Supervisory Authority You also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority for data protection. The supervisory authority could be in the place where you live, or where you work, or where a breach of data protection obligations has occurred. Data Retention We will retain your personal data only for as long as we need it for Entrematic's legitimate interest in accordance with applicable law, or perform a service at your request, or to meet a legal requirement. At the end of the retention period, we will take steps to delete your personal data or hold it in a form that no longer identifies you.
Fake emails using Entrematic's name
Entrematic is aware of fake emails, popularly called "phishing" emails which can contain notices such as job advertisements, job offers and competition award notifications. These emails use Entrematic’s name to pretend they are genuine and exist solely for the purpose of obtaining private information about consumers (e.g. credit card numbers or passwords).
These emails have no connection with Entrematic and Entrematic does not use these methods for job advertising or for communicating with competition winners. Unfortunately these fake emails are a growing fraud on the internet. This practice is carried out either by the sending of a bogus email directly to a victim, or by directing them to a website where personal information is requested.
Fake job offers tend to target overseas individuals, as they ask for money to be sent to them for UK visa purposes. Entrematic never requests payments details in association with any job applications or any communication related to them. If in any doubt about the validity of a recruitment offer, please contact Human Resources, Entrematic (BE), Waverstraat 21, B 9310 Moorsel, Belgium.
Recent email award notifications have purported to be from Entrematic. Entrematic never requests payment details in association with competition winners or any communication related to them. Entrematic advises that if you receive an email using Entrematic’s name that asks for personal information or financial information and you have concerns about its authenticity, then please treat such emails with extreme caution.
Links to third party sites
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and Group companies. Entrematic is not responsible for the content of any websites that are linked to its site. When entering a third party site, it is your responsibility to ensure that you read the privacy notice and legal terms & conditions that apply to that site.
Updates to this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically.
We will update the date at the top of this Privacy Notice accordingly and encourage you to check for changes to this Privacy Notice, which will be available on the Entrematic Online Content.
On some occasions, we may also actively advise you of specific data handling activities or significant changes to this Privacy Notice, as required by applicable law.
Entrematic Belgium (company number BE0439.752.567, Waverstraat 21, B 9310 Moorsel, Belgium is the data controller of Entrematic customer and prospect personal data, processed further to this Privacy Notice.
Our data protection officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at Entrematic (BE).